'SCAMP' and SafeGauge for Nutrients': Two new decision support tools for minimising off-site movement of nutrients.
The Six Easy Steps approach to nutrient management in the sugar industry makes soil-specific nutrient recommendations and identifies appropriate management strategies by taking account of differences in key properties of individual soil types. SCAMP (Soil Constraints and Management Package) is a decision support framework that systematically derives soil-specific management strategies.
Please use this to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/11079/14329
Contact Us | Send Feedback
- © Sugar Research Australia Limited 2015
- Copyright in this document is owned by Sugar Research Australia Limited (SRA) or by one or more other parties which have provided it to SRA, as indicated in the document. With the exception of any material protected by a trade mark, this document is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International licence (as described through this link). Any use of this publication, other than as authorised under this licence or copyright law, is prohibited.
- http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode - This link takes you to the relevant licence conditions, including the full legal code.
- In referencing this document, please use the citation identified in the document.
- In this disclaimer a reference to "SRA" means Sugar Research Australia Ltd and its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents.
- This document has been prepared in good faith by the organisation or individual named in the document on the basis of information available to them at the date of publication without any independent verification. Although SRA does its best to present information that is correct and accurate, to the full extent permitted by law SRA makes no warranties, guarantees or representations about the suitability, reliability, currency or accuracy of the information in this document, for any purposes.
- The information contained in this document (including tests, inspections and recommendations) is produced for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice on any particular matter. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of any information contained in this document without first conducting independent inquiries and obtaining specific and independent professional advice as appropriate.
- To the full extent permitted by law, SRA expressly disclaims all and any liability to any persons in respect of anything done by any such person in reliance (whether in whole or in part) on any information contained in this document, including any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by any such persons as a result of the use of, or reliance on, any information in this document.
- The views expressed in this publication are not necessarily those of SRA.
- Any copies made of this document or any part of it must incorporate this disclaimer.